Monday, February 21, 2011

Testing Testing 1 2 3

I just got a Mac (I always feel like I should write and cheese after I write Mac). I had been using Windows Livewriter, a fabulously easy program on my PC, to blog with. I thought that surely there would be an equally user friendly blogging program available for Mac.

There ain’t.

So, I did something fancy and techy that I can’t explain, and now I am using a Windows program on a Mac (and cheese). That’s kind of like speaking Chinese in Mexico and being understood. Comprendes?

This is my test post to see if I was really successful. If this thing posts, you can call me a Nerd because I just did something I think is really Nerdy…though Nerds would probably not be impressed because Nerds do much more techy things than this. So do Middle Schoolers. I think my nephews could have done this in about 30 minutes. I’ve been trying to get this thing loaded and running for 4 days.

The addition of these photos of our Valentine’s Day Pancakes, Hearts and the Flu Virus, mean I have also added a Plug-In (A what?) to my account so that my photos saved on my Mac (and cheese) can be loaded on to the Microsoft program. Chinese in Mexico, People.

photo 1

photo 2

Oh My Gawd. What the heck did all that mean?

3 comments:

AL said...

What is the second picture and did you really post all that at almost 1am?
PS - we are all proud of your technobility.

fiona westover said...

Alex, the second photo is a flu virus pancake.
Yes, I do a lot at 1am. Its when my morning coffee finally kicks in.
Its a problem I have had for a very long time.

Meg said...

i love you (and cheese).