Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Simple Order of Things

I can't post about Easter...


...until I post about St. Patrick's Day.

I can't post about St. Patrick's Day...



...until I post about My Birthday.

I can't post about My Birthday...


...until I post about Christmas. (Did anyone notice Christmas was missing?)

I can't post about Christmas...


...because it was 4 months ago and I forgot the details. (Except the ones that involved Steve rushing me out of the house telling me the kids were ready and everything was in the car only to find out half way to Auntie Alex's house that Niamh wasn't wearing her tights, sweater, or necklace, and that the battery to my camera was still charging at home, and that some of the gifts for our family didn't make it to the car. Some details are unforgettable.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Niamh and Finn look like such adolescents in that first picture... I can see it already....