Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Mae Mae

Mairead demanded a few things of me before she finalized her plans to visit us from San Francisco on Halloween Weekend. First, the party, photos in the next post. Second, breakfast in bed on her birthday, Halloween. She was at the wrong house if she wanted breakfast in bed. The only one who gets breakfast in bed is Niamh when she feasts on stolen chocolate at 3am. However, I agreed to make her pumpkin pancakes for her birthday breakfast. They were delish, like mini pumpkin breads you get to drizzle maple syrup on.



"Happy Birthday To You...." Watch Finn go through the motions of blowing out the candle with Mairead.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geesh you make me sound so demanding :)Halloween is the greatest holiday EVER and I wanted to share all it's awesomeness with Niamh and Finn. Thanks for making it happen. And I would like to add for the record that I helped make the pancakes!