Monday, May 11, 2009

Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Leprechauns, The Tooth Fairy, and The Grocery Fairy

I thought that the kids play center at QFC in U Village was the greatest gift to grocery shopping moms. Then, the Grocery Fairy arrived (AmazonFresh.com) and left these pretty colored boxes full of fresh fruits, veggies, yogurt, and chicken. It was all there waiting for me when I rolled out of bed. They didn't even ring the door bell. How does the Grocery Fairy know what I need in my refrigerator and how I don't like to be woken before 7:15am? The Grocery Fairy must be watching me. I must have been a good girl.

Niamh and Finn were so excited to see what was inside each box. It was all packed in pretty silver stay cool bags with ice packs and dry ice.


There are the waffles!

Eddy wanted to see if there was anything in there for him.


The Kiddos even helped bring the goods to the kitchen where they took everything out of the bags in search of grapes.

2 comments:

Steve Westover said...

7:15... try 9 am and that is being generous

AL said...

Did they have only a few items per bag? My last order had maybe a 1/2 a shopping cart load worth of food...packed in 11 paper bags!