You know your kid watches too much TV when...
- You are driving down the road and see this on a billboard and your 5 year old says, "Hey, look, its the Geico Money."
- You go to the grocery store and next to the seafood there is a small television tuned to the Discovery Channel and your 5 year old says, "Look, Finn, its Deadliest Catch." And your 3 year old says, "They get crabs, Mama."
- Your daughter asks nervously if our tv will be ok on Friday or if it is going to turn to snow. (Friday is when analog televisions will no longer work and the picture will turn to snow.)
- Your 5 year old asks you how the picture gets on the television, you can't give her an answer, so, she explains to you how satellite television works. (Thanks, Sid the Science Kid).
- Your child yells to you from the basement, where she was sent to play, that "The man says the Earth is going to have another Boom! Are we ready?"
- Your little girl folds her arms across her chest, and starts doing forward bends over the bed and says she is excercising. (I'm thinking it was an infomercial for a home gym.)