Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it Really Over?

I can’t sum it up any better than with this video.

 

In case you need a reminder of what last year’s Christmas scene was like, see this video for the 1st Annual Nerf Gun War.

If you listen closely, between the "pop pop pop" of the nerf guns, you can hear Noel playing and Alex screaming "Not near the Chihuly painting." There is a tender moment at the end where Cousin Cooper helps Finn load his gun and pump it with air before shooting relatives. This is what Christmas is all about.

4 comments:

Joanna Stanley said...

Fiona- these are both GREAT videos!! Chappie and I had a blast watching them. When we got to the picture of Finn with his racetrack, Chappie said, "Niiiiiiice", nodding in approval.:)

Brooke said...

I want to be adopted by your family.

AL said...

I still have anxiety over video #2

fiona westover said...

Brooke, they are pretty great. And, that is what I say to Meg after reading her mom's responses. I want Zaide to be MY mom.